Train Your Educators
After installation, we provide staff rigorous professional development for effective implementation of the SmartLab Learning program.
During these sessions, new facilitators will:
- Experience SmartLab Learning firsthand
- Gain a deep understanding of SmartLab Learning’s pedagogical approach
- Learn about the resources and technologies available to staff and students
- Hone their skills in the art of facilitation, becoming more effective “guides on the side”
- Develop SmartLab orientation plans for students
Training and Professional Development
SmartLab Technology Training
Personalized Instructional Coaching
Smartlab Learning Journal
Annual Smartlab Conference
SmartLab Facilitators receive ongoing access to support resources and training including:
- An extensive library of technical and pedagogical resources
- Asynchronous SmartLab Technology Training to improve integration
- Online courses to hone craft, increase depth of knowledge, and advance your SmartLab Learning program.
Ready to start planning your SmartLab?
We’re excited to hear from you. Let’s change the way your students engage with math and science–in and outside the classroom.