The SmartLab Learning curriculum has been correlated to national academic standards, including Common Core State Standards. Ask us how our curriculum correlates with the following standards:
- Common Core State Standards in Mathematics and English Language Arts
- National Science Education Standards from the National Academy of Sciences
- Principles and Standards for School Mathematics, National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Standards for the English Language Arts, International Literacy Association and the National Council of Teachers of English
- Curriculum Standards for Social Studies, National Council for the Social Studies
- National Education Technology Standards for Students (NETS●S), International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- Standards for Technological Literacy: Content for the Student of Technology, International Technology and Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA).
- Next Generation Science Standards: Framework for K-12 Science Education from the National Research Council.
To help you address your curriculum objectives, we provide an interactive, sortable, searchable standards alignment guide. Ask us how we correlate to national and state state standards.
“It’s a robust learning environment for students that’s relevant. It’s rigorous, tied to core academics, and aligned to standards.”
—Diana Zakhem, Postsecondary & Workforce Readiness Coordinator, Englewood Schools